"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." ~ John W. Gardner

Thursday, September 5, 2013

So I finished my homework early this week (because I had to work today and I'll be gone on a date tomorrow). I showed my teacher and asked what grade it would revive if it were entered that day and she said, "Definitely an A" I was like, SAWWEEETT!
 

We worked more on our still lifes but honestly I think it's going to take a while for everyone to finish. This is all I got done in about an 1 1/2 (counting goof-off time).
Oh, yeah, and there's my daily journals. I researched House of the Hanged Man and apparently it was one of the pieces he was actually satisfied with (artists are their worst critcs after all). He mad it in the spring of 1873. "It's one of his most heavily worked canvases." He put his signature in the corner and had it displayed several times in his life.
I did fruit with oil pastels, a vocab word in class, and then a very, very quick colored guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment