She had set up three other tables for us to choose from; on mine there were coke bottles and a class pitcher, on another was a rusty can, hoe, and roses, and on the last was a conglomeration of sticks, bike chains, and a couple other things I don't know the mechanical word for. I honestly think I got the easiest angle. There were two other guys at the station I chose and they had to draw the violin on its side. I'm not sure how my shading is going to turn out on the real deal.
See, I've used all my white blender paper tool things (except the little ones) on charcoal... and we're using graphite now. I'm gonna have to stop by a store to get some, or bug dad to let me use his Amazon account for a $10 gift card I won off of a white charcoal drawing I did of the old Boise Temple. Funny thing is mom just got me illustration pens. Now I need more blendy thingies. The artists needs never stop! Mom said it was ok though, and explained she'd rather be spending money on art supplies than on car repairs, and tickets... Like her dad had to do with her brothers.
I stood there like
...
Ok. Let me get this straight. I get in trouble for spending too much time on the computer, while your brothers tore up their cars? Makes perfect sense!As long as I get art stuffies I'm happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment